It all started with a pencil sketch on a plain paper napkin. Before Vintage Tavern became a unique “Seasonally Southern” dining experience, it was a simple drawing featuring a Guinness beer tap in the bar and an ice cream maker in the kitchen. Brian Mullins, owner of a successful real estate development business and a proud descendant of Irish forebears (hence the Guinness), and Teresa, his wife for more than 20 years, had dreamed of opening a restaurant and this was the perfect time.
We proudly support local farms and neighborhood farmer’s markets. We utilize their products whenever possible. We are currently using products from:
- Lilly Farm (Chesapeake, VA)
- Cross Country Farm (Zuni, VA)
- Johnson and Sons Seafood (Suffolk, VA)
- Dave and Dee’s Mushrooms (Sedley, VA)
- Cherrystone Aqua Farms (Cape Charles, VA)
- Windhaven Farms (Windsor, VA)